Huge volumes of email are a fact of office life, yet it threatens to overwhelm our work. Is there a way to get email under control short of mass deleting your entire inbox? Yes there is!
In this fun and engaging session, participants will learn how to:
- Clear out inbox backlog, no matter how large
- Identify different types of actionable email and respond accordingly
- Create an efficient organizational structure to their email client
- Reliably locate archived email
- Celebrate the joys of an empty inbox!
Presenter: Doug Crane
Technology-related continuing education contact hours: 1.5
This session is part of the Tech Days Webinar Series
Sponsored by all 16 library systems in Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI), Public Library Development Team, with funding support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services
Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 10:00am to 11:30am