You & your library's trustees are invited to attend any or all 5 of these webinars during Wisconsin Trustee Training Week, August 24 – 28, 2020. All presentations start at noon, and last 60 minutes. The webinars will be recorded.
- Core Values of Librarianship, Mon. Aug. 24
- Recruiting and Engaging Friends and Trustees Under Age 40, Tue. Aug. 25
- Public Library System Redesign (PLSR) Implementation Update, Wed. Aug. 26
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion: What Library Trustees Need to Know, Thu. Aug. 27
- Walk the Line: How Trustees Can Best Lead Their Libraries Without Overstepping Their Authority, Fri. Aug. 28