Join us as Sue Abrahamson, Children’s Librarian at Waupaca Area Public Library, talks about these youth-related topics:
• Recognizing the opportunity and learning gaps in all of our students, especially those most vulnerable
• Locating community partnerships for “many hands make light work”
• Making your library available to schools who are interested in applying for this funding
• Thinking creatively about how and where experiential learning could be made available in your community
• Where other funding sources can be located once the story is told
This webinar will be recorded, captioned, and archived on the NEWI website. It supplies one continuing education contact hour for library directors needing certification.
There is no fee to attend, thanks to sponsorship by NEWI: Manitowoc-Calumet Library System, Nicolet Federated Library System, Outagamie Waupaca Library System, and Winnefox Library System.