Huge volumes of email are a fact of office life, yet it threatens to overwhelm our work. Is there a way to get email under control short of mass deleting your entire inbox? Yes there is!
In this fun and engaging class, participants will learn how to:
- Clear out inbox backlog, no matter how large
- Identify different types of actionable email and respond accordingly
- Create an efficient organizational structure to their email client
- Reliably locate archived email
- Celebrate the joys of an empty inbox!
Presenter: Doug Crane began his career with the Palm Beach County Library System as a children’s librarian in 1998 and soon moved his way up the organization serving as the Electronic Resources Coordinator, Branch Manager, and the Director of Branch Services. He was appointed Library Director in 2014 and under his direction the system has won numerous
awards including an Urban Library Council Innovation Award. He authors the Efficient Librarian: Exploring the Intersection of Efficiency and Librarianship blog.