The coronavirus pandemic has library leaders responding with a broad range of activities.
To date, what has worked?
How can you apply what you and others have learned so far to the next phase in this ongoing time of unexpected change?
And how can you plan to have your library be even stronger on the other end of COVID-19?
Based on a tool for managing library’s key relationships, presenters will engage participants in the application of the model during this pandemic time. Join Jamie LaRue (library writer, speaker, and consultant) and Sharon Morris (Director of Library Development, Colorado State Library) and leave with a plan (including drawings!)
- Reflect on their library successes during the pandemic.
- Identify the key elements of those successes.
- Manage key relationships to navigate the near future and improve the library.
- Feel more confident about past their performance and future prospects.
Pre-Work: before the webinar, please:
- View the presentation and reading from the January 14, 2020 OCLC webinar "Responding to All: Managing Relationships with Key Constituencies"
- If you can, spend some time reflecting on this worksheet.
This webinar will be recorded.
This webinar is sponsored by IFLS; NEWI (OWLS, NFLS, MCLS, WLS); NWLS; SCLS; SEWI (ALS, BLS, KCLS, LLS, MCFLS, MLS); SWLS; WVLS and the Division for Libraries and Technology with Library Services and Technology Act funding from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.